Thursday, May 20, 2010

LESLIE MY NAME IS EVIL OPENS FRIDAY/PERFORMING SUNDAY


Leslie, My Name is Evil is opening this Friday May 21st in Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver!!!
It is playing at the AMC at Yonge and Dundas - 10 Dundas Street in Toronto, AMC Forum 22 in Montreal and The Cinemark in Vancouver.
I have a role in it as a slimy juror. I was originally named Henry until I told Reg, the director, that no one in the movie even calls me Henry. Oops! Shoulda kept my mouth shut- 'ponytailed juror' don't look as good in the credits! And I was only ponytailed cuz I was promised a fee haircut on set and they ran out of time! Ha!
See it soon as it may be only playing a week or so cuz it ain't from Hollywood.
Also this Sunday May 23rd at The Rivoli, 332 Queen West, at 9 pm, I'll be doing a new character called The Romantic for The Loner Show. It's the night of solo comedy without stand-up. I'm really looking forward to doing this character and the bill as usual has some really strong performers for only 5 bux...
The bill is featuring:
Hunter Collins
Robert Dayton
David Dineen-Porter
Nick Flanagan
Andrew Iwanyk
Kevin Lee
Chris Locke
Kathleen Phillips
Jared Sales
Graham Wagner
and Hosted by Brian Barlow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has a nice looking poster.