Wednesday, April 1, 2015

MFA/Toronto home search/karaoke/NEW HORIZZZONS

Oh hi, I am in the final month of grad school right now for my MFA, my show 'OUTTA THIS WORLD' opens Thursday May 7th at UWAG...hopefully my website will be more 'proper' before then with the apropos bells whistles pomp circumstance
In the meanwhile I am looking for a home for my well behaved cat Tommy and I in Toronto on June 1st if you know of anything. This sense of search has led me to host karaoke this Sunday night at The Beaver (1192 Queen Street West, Toronto) and call it 'I NEED A PLACE TO LIVE' KARAOKE. Starts at ten Pm and it will be lots of fun! The preceding night my act NEW HORIZZZONS is playing a show at Smiling Buddha...our first show of 2015... look at this lovely poster designed by Jona...

No comments: