Thursday, March 19, 2009

Minding The Gallery Today




So if you are in Toronto, feel free to come visit me after 1 PM at 962 Queen Street west, shown are a couple of pictures as a sneak peek.the opening (as shown in previous post) is tomorrow night (Friday)!
I'll be prepping my stand-up act for tonight. It is at jamie's Area opening for the LIFE OF A CRAPHEAD tour of which I have only heard great things!

I'm a Frog Tour ends in TONROTOTo!!!
at Jamie's Area
Life of a Craphead comes back from America with NEW SHOW, One Night Only
http://www.jamiesarea.org
on Thursday March 19
with

ROBERT DAYTON
ST HELEN
DAVID DINEEN PORTER
CHRIS LOCKE
VANESSA & DAVID
LAUREN BRIDE
9:00pm
Jamie's Area
Street:
193 Augusta
City/Town:
Toronto, ON

The rock show last night went super well- it was an awesome bill! I LUVVED all the bands- opening with totally warm early styled prog of THE BATTLESHIP, ETHEL (the less tech, warmer looser kind) and closing with the cold rumblings of WARLOCK MOON'S black metal, with us and the NWOBHM dyke metal stylings of HEAVY FILTH in-between! Thanks all who attended and, yes, WET DIRT will play again!

No comments: