Sunday, March 1, 2009

NEW ISSUE OF ROCTOBER


The new issue of Roctober is out now, this legendary longtime mag is on issue number 46!
I've contributed quite alot of stuff: plenty of comic reviews, Gordy Walker obituary, Kenneth Higney snippet, some illos (including the Stompin' Tom one shown here for the legendary Gary "Pig" Gold' appreciation).
Ish also has tonnes of stuff on trucking music, Flavour Flav interview by the legendary Nardwuar, illos by the legendary Plastic Crimewave, a Soul Train retrospective by the legendary Jake Austen, a JOE E appreciation by the legendary Gregg Turkington and the legendary Brandan Kearney, lots of COMIX, more....
I am honoured to be a regular contributor to this fine mag!
Where can you purchase this? It's tuff in Canada. If ya know of stores that do or want to carry it, or if you want to buy a copy yourself (pretty inexpensive)GO HERE:
www.roctober.com

Speaking of Joe E, this CD reissue is incredible! Go here:
http://www.eabla.com/

I am in love with it!Unfortunately I was working a crap dish-washing job where I the place was bought out and the staff let go! I showed up for work and, not only was there no work, half of my CDs were chucked out- including my JOE E! I sure do miss that CD....

No comments: