Sunday, September 27, 2009

STOP TALKING




Tho I am still in midsts of art making for the coming Saturday niiiite , I am performing tonite and it will be up-close and personal! Interactive?
I will be performing a piece that I have never performed before entitled "Your Castle" with an honest preamble about love-loss.

As well as performances by:


ALEX COLEURS
BITA JOUDAKI
REID JENKINS
JOELE WALINGA
PATTY FARIAS
REBECCA FIN
HANNAH HILARY
FILIP ANTON
and
MAYLEE TODD plays the harp

*We will also be selling beer and candy apples.
**The candy apples have razors inside them.
September 27th
Starts Sunday at 9:30pm

It's at Good Blood Bad Blood (13 Kensington), a neat spot.
I think it's PWYC if that.

2 comments:

HDWF said...

Whether you'll find this post-dated comment or not I don't know...

I liked your bit for ST at GBBB.

It was nice to meet you, though I was a bit too tired and narcotized to be of much conversational use.

Fellow moustachioed man,

Henri Faberge xo

Robert Dayton, Junior said...

I wore the same sweater as you yesterday and a pal asked if it was a ROOTS sweater..she saw the tag and noticed it was a woman's sweater and no one was surprised...
It was great meeting you too! I best see yer band, huh? Keep me posted!